Monday, April 21, 2008

Return to Blogging???

Ahhhhhhhhh.........

Do you guys hear that? It's the sound of thousands of accountants nationwide collectively rejoicing. Another tax season has come and gone. Now we get to kick up our feet and take it easy for the next eight months. Well, not exactly but things do lighten up.

With a return to a somewhat normal life, I've been reflecting on things and realized that I would like to make an effort to get back to blogging. I think this is only going to become more important as we get closer to Sam's arrival because of the friends and family we have that are spread across the country.

Also, I am finally going to have a computer at home again. Months ago my laptop, the only decent computer in my house just decided to bite the bullet. It was too old and worn down to bother with fixing, so we didn't. Instead we decided to go without a home computer while we saved up for a nice new one. Today is the day of the arrival of the nice new one. I will try to do a step by step unboxing with pictures tonight, and hopefully before the night is out I can blog my next post from it.

One of the things I would like to start working on is to take a page from my buddy Bobby's book and start a blog for daily pictures of Sam, once he is born. Bobby started Anne of the Day for his newborn daughter Anne Louise, which I think is a great idea. It seems that most of my family is a good distance away these days, and we are all guilty of not getting together as often as we should, despite all of our intentions to the contrary. I think a daily picture update will be the perfect way for everyone to start the day.

With time on my hands and a computer conveniently located at home I hope to see all of you back here at useless and pointless knowledge on a regular basis again!