Sunday, April 06, 2008

Meet Samuel

Hey everyone! It's been a long time. I hope some of you are still out there checking in every now and then. I have a special friend I would like you all to meet. Check out the images in the slide show below to see Samuel Sonnier. He is soon to be the newest addition to the Sonnier family and we cannot wait.



Yesterday we had our a 4-D ultrasound done. If you aren't familiar with 4-D ultrasound you can read up on it here.

Sam currently weighs 3 lbs 6 oz. Compared to the average at the twenty nine week mark (which is closer to 2 lbs 12 oz.) he is a big boy! I guess that makes him ten ounces over the average.

We also have a video of the whole ultrasound. I am trying to get it converted from DVD to a format which will allow me to post it online so that I can share it here as well. That will be for the die-hard Sam fans only I imagine.

For the casual fan, you do not have to go through all 80 pictures above if you are pressed for time. I've selected my top twelve favorites for you to view below.



SAMUEL SONNIER_68

SAMUEL SONNIER_10

SAMUEL SONNIER_12

SAMUEL SONNIER_47

SAMUEL SONNIER_55

SAMUEL SONNIER_25

SAMUEL SONNIER_27

SAMUEL SONNIER_29

SAMUEL SONNIER_33

SAMUEL SONNIER_39

SAMUEL SONNIER_40

SAMUEL SONNIER_47