Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bad Day

Ugh.

So anyway, I got my score from the Auditing portion of the CPA exam today. The one I took last month. You need 75 points to pass. I got a 71.

I allowed myself one hour (my lunch break today) to wallow in my own misery, but then I resolved to improve the situation rather than mope about it. After lunch I applied to take the exam a second time.

I am still scheduled to take another section (Financial Accounting) on July 13th (which I am trying to study for currently), but I think when I'm done with that one, I will aim to re-take Auditing on July 31st. I figure that because I've already studied for it, I can take three weeks (almost) to really cram and study hard and hopefully knock Auditing out of the park.

Let's hope I do. Its expensive as hell to keep taking these tests.