Thursday, December 15, 2005

Victory is Mine!

I am writing this from the comfort of my own sofa.

That's because our stuff from New Orleans finally got delivered today. Things are a bit tight right now because we're trying to squeeze everything from our 1300 square foot house into a 700 square foot apartment, but I could not be happier just to be alive and to be as fortunate as Lindsey and I have been. We decided this week however that we are going to leave our current apartment (break the lease) and get another, larger and nicer one. We found another apartment that I think we'll be much happier in, which we will be viewing on Saturday. If we like it, we may be in it around the first of the year.

Also, tomorrow morning at 11:00 CST we are selling our house. All of the paperwork should be in order, and I will be on the phone with my agent while the house is sold in New Orleans.

Merry Christmas indeed.