Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ask That For You Christmas

Well, it's Christmas time again and I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far. If however you are pulling your hair out over what to buy me for Christmas this year, I've made things easy for you.

Over on the right, in the sidebar you'll notice a link that reads "Amazon.com Wishlist." Just like last year, that is my Christmas list for the year. It also serves as a birthday list, and a list of things I want to remind myself to think about buying sometime. I update it all year long, so anything on the list is something that I definitely want.

New this year is another Amazon.com wishlist titled "Albums to Check Out," which is also linked in the sidebar. This is simply a separate list of CDs I'd like to get.

Finally, I'm not sure if everyone knows, but Lindsey and I will be going back to Louisiana for Christmas this year. We will be in La. from Friday, December 23rd until Monday, December 26th. To all of you back home, we look forward to seeing you!