Wednesday, December 07, 2005


I've Been Walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy
I've been stumbling on my feet
Shuffling through the street
Asking people, "What's the matter with you boy?"

- The Rolling Stones: "Miss You"

I'm not sure about everyone else who knows him, but being in the middle of the holidays has made me miss Ed even more than I normally do while he's overseas. Thankfully he will be home for Christmas this year and we will be able to see each other for a few days.

But if you look to the right, you'll see that I've added a countdown in the sidebar. This will count the days, hours, etc. until September 23rd, 2007 when Ed should finish his service in the Army and be able to come home for good, wherever he chooses home to be. Regardless of where he ends up, I'll be pleased that he will be back on relatively safe American soil as a citizen again.

Also, I've changed my sidebar clock to reflect Pacific time, so you Louisianians should add two hours to it.

Update: Having trouble with the countdown. I took it out, and will add it back when I can get it workign properly.