Monday, September 11, 2006

Regularly Scheduled Maintenance

Hey guys, I have officially (for now) moved this blog to the new Blogger Beta for a test run. If Google can keep Beta working well I'll keep it here, but if there are still too many problems, I am going to switch back to Blogger Classic until the bugs are fixed.

For now, they haven't implemented a feature to migrate or import the old blog to a new blog, so all of my old posts are still stuck on the old blog which is hosted on Blogger Classic. I seriously doubt that anyone reads my archives (hell I barely look back at them) but IF you are looking for them, they can be found at http://uselessandpointlessarchives.blogspot.com. The link to that can be found on the sidebar as well.

If you notice the blog looking weird/messed up, can you leave a comment to let me know about it. An e-mail will work too.

Thanks.

Also, I have changed the way comments work. You guys can either register with Blogger Beta to leave comments, or leave them as "Other". When you click other you will see a space to fill in your name and web address.