Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fun With Beta

Just to let all of you know, Google has recently released the Beta version of its new and improved Blogger. I have the option to stay here and keep everything the same as it always has been, but I'm not going to, because I am so cutting edge.

What this means to you is, if you visit the blog and something looks wrong, or the site is gone completly, it is probably just me messing around and trying to learn the coding of the beta version.

If you are interested to know what the site will look like when it is revamped (honestly I plan to keep the template exactly the same...but there will be new features) then you can watch my progress as I develop the new site here: http://uselessandpointlessredux.blogspot.com

It is going to be a while before I make the transition final because there is a lot that I still don't understand about the new blogger. They changed a lot of the coding on me. However, not to worry. I will not launch the new site until I feel it is completely ready, and when it is ready the address will still be the same one you've been visiting for the last two years: http://uselessandpointless.blogspot.com