Monday, June 26, 2006

My Portland Weekend

Downtown Portland 088
Click on the picture to see the complete album.

On Friday I got off of work a little early and spent the afternoon walking around downtown Portland with my camera. The photos didn't come out nearly as well as I would have liked. I thought I'd get a couple of really nice ones, but I don't really like any of them that much. Let me know what you guys think.

Portland in June 070
Click on the picture to see the complete album.

On Sunday I went to the Portland Japanese Garden and the Portland Rose Garden with Lindsey, Mom and Kim. It was great. We had a lot of fun and I think the pictures turned out nicely. There are a few that I'm kinda proud of, but again none that I am really exited about. Let me know which ones you guys like.

If you want to know what I did on Saturday, between all of the photo fun, I suggest checking out the 2006 movie log.