Thursday, July 21, 2005

Two Things You May or May Not Know About Me

They say that everyone is allowed three vices. That seems fair I guess, considering all the crap we have to put up with right? Well my first two vices are pretty common, and vices that I really need to quit: coffee and cigarettes.

My third vice, I'm not sure if you know or not is Ice Cream. I love ice cream. I love everything about it, I love almost every flavor of it simply by virtue of the fact that it is ice cream. Ice Cream is the most delicious, most wonderful, and most fulfilling of all substances placed upon the earth. It's cold and soft and sweet and plesant, and available in such a variety of incredibe flavors! If I ever develope a lactose intolerance I might throw myself in front of a bus.

Yesterday, my sister called with the sole purpose to tell me that there is a new Bluebell Ice Cream flavor that she noticed in the freezer aisle of her local grocer: Peanut Butter and Jelly. An odd flavor I'm sure, but I can't wait to try it.

So, two things you may not have known about me: 1) I LOVE ICE CREAM, and 2) I am very loved by my sister. Who could ask for more loyalty than that?