Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Welcome

"As chairman of the welcoming committee, it's a pleasure to present a Laurel and Hardy handshake to our new..."

...blog.

I managed to obtain some server space, and have moved useless and pointless knowledge to a new home on the web. I've been trying to do this for three weeks now and have had very little success and a lot of hair pulling and headaches in the process. I wanted to move so that I can have a little more freedom to make the site look the way I want it to, and do some things that blogger didn't offer. I also want to teach myself a little bit of HTML, so this will be a good way to learn.

It seems to be working now, but I haven't successfully moved the archives over yet. That may take a while, or who knows they may be lost forever. Let's hope not.

Anyway, thank you for continuing to read, and please come back. Also, don't forget to update all links to the site, and update your bookmarks.

Please let me know if you notice any problems.

**UPDATE**

Archives are now working.