Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Got Goo

Goo Gone

Thank god for Goo Gone!

The house we bought is pretty much 100% new renovation, which includes all of the fixtures and appliances.

Our bathtub in the master bathroom was also new, and still had all of the stickers on it, so I had to peel them all off. When I was done, each of the three large stickers left a rather alarming amount of goo on the tub. So we bought the bottle of Goo Gone seen above and our problem was solved.

It's a lucky thing that I had it laying around the house after that because last night I was watching TV and I noticed something moving on the floor out of the corner of my eye. I assumed it was the cat, but when I looked over there I saw that it was in fact a severed human wrist covered in dirty grease, carrying a monkey wrench.

As you can tell by looking at the label though, Goo Gone took care of it.

Thanks Goo Gone!