Monday, September 20, 2004

Please Donate Today

Click here to donate.



I hate to keep asking for money here, because that is so NOT what this blog is about, but I feel strongly about this.



This is the text from an e-mail I received from two very close friends of ours. They have a 15 month old son who was born with Down Syndrome. At the end of this month they will be walking in the New York City Buddy Walk to raise money to fund Down Syndrome research:



On Sunday, September 26, I will be participating in the New York City Buddy Walk. I'm walking in the Buddy Walk to show my support for the more than 350,000 individuals with Down syndrome in the United States. I want to do my part to make sure that each individual is given every opportunity to reach their full potential.



Every step I take, every dollar I raise will help ensure that each individual with Down syndrome in the United States will be able to do just that. Last year alone, over $2.5 million dollars was raised nationwide for local and national education, research and advocacy programs.



I am asking you to Buddy Walk with me to benefit the National Down Syndrome Society's local and national education, research and advocacy efforts. How far we walk is not as important as why we are walking, and how much we'll make a difference in the lives of all individuals with Down syndrome and their families.



Click on the Web site link below and visit my personal Buddy Walk page to join my team today!



See you on the 26th!




I would love to help them out as much as possible. By clicking the link below, you can make a donation that will help enable every individual with Down Syndrome in the United States to be given every opportunity they deserve. Even a $1.00 donation will be deeply appreciated.



Click here to donate.





Thank you SO much!



Luke