Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is My Brave New World

2008 - 08-13 - Sam & Lexi at Nana & Papa's (7)

2008 - 08-10 - With Daddy (1)

Sorry that I haven't been blogging over here at Useless and Pointless Knowledge much lately. Most of you probably know that my blogging is now primarily at The Daily Sam.

Other than studying for the FAR section of the CPA exam again, I'll be honest, not much has been going on in my life. However, I feel like I've been busier than ever. Lindsey and I spend as much time as possible with Dominic (pictured above with on-Luke) and Lexi (check out Lexi getting to know Sam here in my newest Flickr set) and all the rest of our family in the area.

Dominic and Lexi are Lindsey's brother Chris' children. They are a ton of fun, and Dominic thinks I'm pretty awesome (hint: it's because I am). We moved back home because we knew that when we had kids of our own we would want them to grow up around family, and so far we've really been able to encourage some great relationships between ourselves and the kids, and hopefully we can encourage the same between them and Sam. Soon enough, Sam will even have another brand new cousin who will live less than a mile away.

We are making every effort to give Sam a close and fulfilling family life. So far, it is really working. He is very loved and I think he knows it.

So Scott, take a look at the above pictures. This is what my life is now. My sock is dangling my friend! Come January you'd better be ready. Don't worry though...it has been nothing but a blast and I wouldn't change any of it.