Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Well, another 4th of July has come and gone and that can only mean one thing: the Annual Sonnier 4th of July Bar-b-que celebration must have been today!

Feel free to peek through my photos of the bbq in the slide-show below, or check out my Flickr set here. This year was a great success I think.

We moved the celebration from Crowley at Ganny's house to Kaplan where my Dad lives. The new location provided for a much more relaxed environment with so much more space. Now we just need to work on gaining access to the empty lot behind Dad's yard and getting a couple of 4-Wheelers and go-carts going. Nothing says holiday in Louisiana like excessive amounts of meat and booze coupled with high speed ATVs.

I think everyone had a great time. We had a number of missing faces this time around, but to all of those folks who couldn't make it: hopefully we will catch up with you next year!