Friday, June 13, 2008

Visit Portland, Oregon

Hey guys, I've got cool news to report.

As if it wasn't flattering enough to be published in the book Signs of Life, which was a collection of photos from the Gulf Coast region in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, now I have a photo published on the Schmap Northwest Travel Guide.

Schmap Northwest is an interactive online only travel guide for Oregon and Washington. While we were living in Portland, Lindsey and I went to the
Japanese Garden several times. It is really a beautiful garden park in the southwest section of town. If you ever find yourself in Portland I recommend that you visit.

The photo selected for the guide was taken on June 25, 2006 on a trip to the garden just before we moved. We went with Mom and Kim and it was a lovely day. If you are interested in more pictures of the garden you can check out my Flickr set here.

This is the photo included in the Schmap Northwest Guide.

Portland in June 056

You should also check out my photo on the Schmap Guide website under the Parks and Gardens section.