Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Check Out Sam!

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd check in.

We are still in the hospital, but we expect to be discharged at some point today. I think it will just depend on when the doctor makes rounds. Sam is doing very well and is just as happy as can be. Lindsey is looking and feeling great. We all can't wait to go home.

I also wanted to offer you guys two ways to check out new pictures of Sam.

The Daily Sam is a new blog which will feature one new picture of Sam every day. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed if you are interested, or simply check back every day.

The official address of The Daily Sam is http://dailysamuel.blogspot.com. If nothing else, be sure to bookmark it.

You can also just visit my Flickr page. So far I've created two sets of photos of Sam:

Day 1

Day 2

So please check out his pictures and leave comments. We love hearing your thoughts on Sam.