Friday, November 16, 2007

Hallelujah!

As if the news I shared with you guys yesterday wasn't spectacular enough, check this out.



BEC Exam - Passing Score

That "76" you see in the lower right corner is my score on the BEC section of the CPA exam, which if you remember I took on October 1st. The required score to pass is a 75, so that means I PASSED!!!! Woot-Woot!!!

I have to say, I wish I'd blown it out of the water a little bit rather than passing by one point, but passing is passing in the end. Also, the simple fact that I passed it on the first try without any retakes is pretty awesome. Only 10% of candidates typically pass these exams on the first try.

Today is a very exciting day indeed.

Next up is Regulation, which I take on November 30th. That section includes Individual, Partnership and Corporate tax, and business law. Wish me luck!