Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Little Bit On Music

I didn't even know Of Montreal had a new album on the way. It's hard to imagine how they've recorded it, because it seems like they've been on the road constantly since the release of their last, the excellent Sunlandic Twins.

But apparently they have been recording and you can listen to streams of some of the new stuff here.

Of Montreal’s new album, Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer? is scheduled for release in January

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also of note, I haven't seen or heard much press on this, but Beck has a new album out on Tuesday, October 3rd by the name of The Information.

I don't think I'm alone when I say I can't wait to hear it. For one thing, it's a Beck album, and he rarely fails to impress. Second, the album is produced by Nigel Godrich (Radiohead). Finally, Guero was so awesome, everyone should want to hear this on that merit alone.