Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Like Watching the Puddles Gather Rain

I'm trying to put together a CD compilation of songs from the 90's that you don't hear too much anymore. I'm trying to keep it to songs that were really popular at the time, but that you might rarely even think of anymore. For instance, stuf like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, etc. don't count because those bands were so huge and a lot of people may even still listen to those songs a lot. Here's what I've got so far:

Blind Melon - No Rain
Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy
Spin Doctors - Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
Spin Doctors - Two Princes
Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth (With Money in My Hand)

I'm trying to think of stuff like that, Top 40 type stuff. Anybody got any suggestions?