Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What the Hell Is Wrong With Me?

Here we go with the insomnia again. Now that tax season is over, and I'm not living and breathing work, I can't seem to fall asleep at night.

It would be ok, or at least better if it was just plain old insomnia. That would mean that I just couldn't get to sleep every night, but I would still get up every morning tired as hell, and go to work. What I've got though is different. I can and will fall asleep eventually, just not until around four a.m. every morning, and then I can't wake up the next day.

This happens to me every spring without fail. It's been this way since I graduated from high school, and I don't know what to do about it. When it was just school I was over-sleeping for, that was one thing. Not waking up to go to work could become a problem though.