Friday, April 01, 2005

THAT'S IT I'VE HAD IT!!!!!

Big news guys! I got pulled into another partner's office today and got my ass severely chewed. I've never received a more embarrassing, humiliating and infurating butt-knawing in all of my life.

I don't know what came over me, but right in the middle of it, I stood up and told the partner that I didn't want to be spoken to that way, like I was a damned child, and that they could take the job and shove it. I'm not going to put in all of these 60 and 70 hour weeks, and bust my butt all through tax season to be treated like someone's kid.

I walked out. Quit.

So if I don't do a whole lot of blogging for a while it's because I'm going to have no money and won't even be able to afford internet access.

I'm a little worried, but I think I'm going to go back to work in movie theaters for a while. I did that for four years in college and it was the best job I ever had. I might go back to accounting later, but that remains to be seen.

Wish me luck!

I'm sure I'll need it.



*Happy April Fool's Day