Friday, April 29, 2005

It Should Say "Please stop being so stupid - Thanks, Management"

I was in a public restroom earlier today and I saw a sign that read "Please do not flush paper towels in toilet. Please use trash can."

As I was looking at it, I realized that I see signs that say that in bathrooms all over the place, all the time. Are there really that many mouth-breathing morons out there who try to flush paper towels in the toilet rather than throw them in the garbage can? Who does this? It has never in my life occurred to me to do this. I mean, it isn't hard; toilet paper in the toilet, paper towels in the can. Obviously however, this is common practice if the behavior warrants a sign in the majority of public restrooms.

The level of stupidity and lack of common decency in people these days is simply astounding.