Thursday, January 27, 2005

An Important message

Once again, I've added a few new links to the sidebar in the last few weeks, and I would like to point them out in case anyone is interested.



Kanda

- This site is owned and operated by two friends of mine whom I met through my good friend and cousin Scott. Combined, Arland and Akina Nicewander are the electro-indie pop duo Kanda. This is their site. Check them out because all of their music kicks ass. Also look for a brief review of their new album "all the good meetings are taken" here on Useless and Pointless Knowledge very soon.



On The Rocks

- This is a blog which belongs to the above mentioned friend and cousin Scott. It is only thanks to him that I even know what a blog is. Once he started On the Rocks, I followed suit with my own blog not long after. Useless and Pointless Knowledge has Scott to thank for it's very existence. I encourage you to read his blog as it covers topics that vary from politics to pop culture, and often includes short stories written by the man himself.



The Montag Institute

- Another blog operated by Scott. Covers politics and current events.



The Carthaginan

- Blog written by Brandon Sonnier (no relation,) who has taken over responsibility of my old blog New York City Dreaming. The Carthaginan is a blog dedicated to Brandon's poetry. I like it, you might too.



My Launchcast Radio

- Click this link to hear my personalized Launchcast radio, hopefully playing only songs that I like, by artists that I like, in genres that I like. Sometimes it still plays crap, but most of the time it gets it right.



MySpace Profile

- Self-explanatory.



Daily Box Office Reports

- Yahoo's daily recap of box-office activity.



Sundance Blog

- Daily coverage of the Sundance Film Festival.



Grismeri: Fat Lady Sings the Blues

- Link to the blog belonging to one of my newest regular visitors. Thanks for reading.



The Dialog Blog

- A very funny blog which relates conversations overheard by the author in the San-Francisco area. Almost always very entertaining.